Vintage Original Apple IIc Computer starter kit. Fully tested, fully working, comes with a 90-day warranty. This kit includes everything you need to hook up an Apple IIc to your HDMI TV or HDMI monitor and start playing games. Composite (“yellow plug”) monitor compatible as well. All photos are of the actual unit up for sale.
Your order includes:
- Apple IIc Computer model A2S4100, with internal floppy drive, fully tested and fully working, SER#F64824QA2S4100
- Improved ALPS keyboard (not the bad hairpin keyboard)
- Apple IIc original power brick, fully tested and fully working
- One box of brand-new, sealed, colored 5 1/4″ floppy disks – double-sided, double-density
- One ADTPro cable (serial cable plus USB-to-serial converter) to transfer disk images from your PC to your Apple
- One tested, bootable copy of ADTPro (for transferring game images from a modern computer to your floppies)
- One Composite-to-HDMI adapter with cables (for connecting your Apple IIC to any HDMI screen)
- (No monitor included, monitor shown only to demonstrate functionality of composite-to-HDMI adapter)
This computer is vintage. It has been dissassembled, checked, calibrated, cleaned, re-assembled. Everything comes with a 90-day warranty (return shipping costs by buyer).
This computer receives a “yellow” rating of 7/10. Rating of 10 would be pristine original grey color rating, 8 to 9 would be for bleached plastics, 4 to 7 is for average original unbleached plastics, and 1 to 3 would be the very gross dark yellow color and lots of other blemishes. The computer is functionally perfect. Refer to this article from Stack Exchange for more information on why vintage electronics yellow over time!
Check out our lineup of vintage Joysticks to maximize your fun!