Justin.Tv Live Stream With Viking 360 Macro Controller

Salamito140

Hello everyone so I just started streaming this week. My gamertag is Banned Salamito. I obviously play Xbox 360. I play at all times of the day so you can check out my live stream of me playing the big franchises like Call Of Duty and Gears Of War. So yes I will be playing Modern Warfare 3 and Gears Of War 3. My live stream can be watched at www.justin.tv/salamito140. And yes I do use the Viking 360 Macro Controller. This is one of the reasons I wanted to stream was so that I can show off the product and anyone who is interested in buying it can just check me out playing at anytime and see how badly you can destroy the competition. Thank you very much for checking out the channel and please follow and subscribe to my channel.

NYjetsNY1

If you really badly want to show off the macro controller, consider changing the title on your justintv page.

[h=1]"Banned Salamito on Xbox 360"[/h]

Back Ops With Banned Salamito"

Where do you say you are using a macro controller?

Salamito140

I hope you guys are enjoying my stream I am replaying some footage of me playing Gears of War 3 with my Viking Macro Controller perfect active reloads check :)