Video Testimonials & ReviewsNo video uploaded yet
- Setting up the Berserker paddle switches on Forza for "auto clutch" shifting
- Re-mapping a stock button to a mod switch or paddle switch
- Creating rapidfire for a mod switch or paddle switch
- Creating akimbo rapidfire for a mod switch or paddle switch
Authentic Microsoft wireless game pad, modded by Viking for your gaming entertainment.
- Six month warranty (1 year extended available)
- Lifetime Unlimited Viking Forge membership
- Interchangeable Blade (Paddle switch) available. This new style IS fully compatible with the Microsoft header and Microsoft stereo headset adapter.
The Berserker, formerly known as "The Viking Macro Controller", comes with a cross-platform compatible, web-based mod creation software called the Viking Forge. Users's with any "Desktop" sized web-browser can access the Viking Forge and create, save, and load Runes and RunePacks (formerly known as Macros and Macro Sets). Once the user is done creating their Runes and RunePacks, they connect the Berserker to a MacOS or Windows PC device that transfers the RunePacks into the Berserker controller. [Android support delayted to 2016].
Here is a list of some of the improvements in the Viking Forge as compared to the old "The Viking Macro" software:
- Supports Windows and MacOS
- Android support - Behind schedule (2016)
- "Deeper" organization of RunePacks (Genre, Title, Sub-title, Mod type, etc)
- Un-used tracks on the timeline editor can be deleted
- Timeline editor now allows zooming "in" and "out" on the timeline
- When the timeline multipler changes, the time axis changes with it
- Users can assign any buttons for any purpose (no more restrictions on page change button, etc.)
- Users can specify their own LED sequences for changing pages and scrolling through mods
- Mod scrolling now available!
- In addition to "pages" of mods, each page can contain multiple "groups", and each group can hold up to 10 Runes
- Allows the user to scroll "forward" in the mods (1...2..3...) as well as "backwards" through mods (3...2...1..)
- In addition to a toggle on/off button, the Runes can now have an "inhibit" button. This allows for features such as jitter when hipfiring, regular shots when scoped.
- Page scrolling, group scrolling, activating/deactivating, and other commands now accept multiple buttons. For example, hold mod switch #1 + right trigger to activate a mod.
- Page color can now be a combination of any four colors.
- Group (mod) indicators can now be a combination of any four colors.
- Berserker includes a custom 4-quadrant LED lense that operates independently of the stock lights on the controller